Bring the whole family for merriment, good cheer, and the following activities:
- An hour-long performance of seasonal songs and popular pieces by Lake Erie Winds, a quartet of clarinetists from across northern Ohio
- Mini Market on Main with vendors selling homemade gifts
- Solve the Christmas mystery: Who stole Santa’s toy bag?
- Photo opportunity with dressed-up goats
- Make and package reindeer food
- Face painting, hot chocolate, and Letters to Santa stations
- Friends of the Norwalk Public Library membership drive
- Plus, Bingo and StoryTimes
Stop by the Firelands Museum for cookies with Mr. and Mrs. Claus and “Toys of Yesteryear” read aloud.